Runs Longer, Shines Brighter & This Class I, DIV 1 Flashlight is Now HANDSFREE!
- Class I, Div 1
- One light, 2 modes – High and low
- Runs 24 hours on Low and 7 hours on High
- Two magnets: one on integrated belt clip and one at base of flashlight
- Drop rating of 2 meters
- Tail cap slot for lanyard
The New Razor has Class I, Division 1 safety approvals and combines the features of the original Razor and the Razor 2 into one light. It has a high mode of 325 lumens with a 7 hour runtime and a 125 lumen low mode for an extended runtime of 24 hours.On high the light projects 236 meters and on low it reaches 167 meters.
This versatile Razor includes 2 magnets for handsfree lighting, one magnet is on the integrated belt clip and a second magnet, is at the base of the light. The light provides technicians with the ability to place the light on a steel surface to point down at the ground or forward to illuminate a spot area at a distance. The Razor is ergonomically designed for a comfortable grip and the switch is placed on the head of the light for easy access with gloved hands.
- Specifications Power Source: 3 AA-cell Alkaline Batteries
- Lamp: Advanced LED Technology
- Color: High-Vis Yellow Light
- Output: High 325 Lumens, Low 125 Lumens
- Peak Beam Intensity: High 14,000 Candela, Low 7,000 Candela
- Beam Distance: High 236 meters, Low 167 meters
- Ingress Protection: Waterproof 1 Meter IPX7
- Run Time: High 7 Hours, Low 24 Hours
- Weight: 8 oz.
- Length: 7.125 in.
- Width: 2 in.
- Height: 2 in.
- UL 913
- Class I Div 1 & 2 A-D
- Class II Div 2 & 2 E-D
- Class III Div 1 & 2
- Model #60160
- #23863: 6 1/2″ Orange Slip Over Wand