Optimal brightness, safety and weight
for cutting through the darkness,
thick smoke and dust
- Slim profile design keeps light close to your body to prevent entanglement
- Wide-eye lens
- Oversized pushbutton switch for gloved hands
- Waterproof to one meter
- Super tough nylon construction
- Stainless steel clip
- Withstands a 30-ft Drop
- Allows user to switch power supply from (6) AA alkaline battery pack to rechargeable Li-ion battery pack with charging base and cord
Designed for the demanding needs and environments of the fire service, Search and Rescue and EMS.
The Right Angle LED offers optimal brightness, safety, and weight. Offered with interchangeable power sources. The low profile R/A LED also offers a smoke cutting beam with intrinsically safe certifications.
- Power Source: 6 AA Alkaline Batteries
- Lightsource: Advanced LED Technology
- Light Output: 220 Lumens
- Peak Beam Intensity: 60,000
- Beam Distance: 490 Meters
- Runtime: 17 Hours (alkaline battery pack)
- Weight: 1lb with alkaline battery pack
- Length: 2.5 in.
- Width: 3 in.
- Width: 7 in.
- Intrinsically Safe
- UL Protection Methods
- UL 913 CSA C22.2 No 157
- Class I, II, III, Division 1, Groups A- G
- Class I, II, III, Division 2, Groups A – G
- Operating temp code T3
- NFPA 70 504.2 (2008)
- Model #510304
- #510201-N: Lithium Ion replacement battery pack
- #510220: Charger base only
- #510202: Alkaline battery tray
- #510180: 12/24V DC Charger cord
- #510181: 120V AC Charger cord
- #510182: Euro/Int’l AC Charger cord