New flasher with exceptionally
long runtimes & brightness!
This palm-sized, lightweight, personal safety beacon can be programed to a steady flash mode, random flashing mode or steady mode and seen from over 1000 feet away.
- 5 Colors: Red, Blue, Amber, White & Green
- Green Color Runs 36hrs on steady, and 144hrs on flash
- Blue color runs 48hrs on steady, 192hrs on flash
- Red, Amber, White colors run 65hrs on steady, 200hrs on flash
- Powered by 2AAA alkaline batteries
- Light visible from 1000+ feet
It can signal the location of a worker in a low light situation when attached to the back of their hard hat or harness and can be used to identify teams by assigning them each a different color.
The Freakin’ Beacon™ comes in multiple colors and it runs up to 25 work days! The green color runs 36 hours on steady and 144 hrs. on flash. The blue color runs 48 hours on steady and 192 hours on flash. The red, white and amber colors run 65 hours on steady and 200 hours on flash. Powered by just 2 AAA alkaline batteries, the Freakin’ Beacon is a Class I, Division 1 light with an IP67 rating. That means it is dust proof, waterproof and will be able to survive underwater at one meter’s depth for 30 minutes.
The large push-button switch is designed for easy operation with a gloved hand. The Freakin’ Beacon attaches directly to helmet or hard hat. You can choose from several back attachments, including a metal clasp, plastic or spring clip or a magnet mount . A 3M dual lock is included standard with all attachments.
- WEIGHT: 3.4oz with batteries
- LENGTH: 2.7″
- WIDTH: 2.6″
- HEIGHT: 1.5″
- Drop rated to 2 meters
- Class I, Div 1
- Waterproof IP67
- Optional helmet band for metal, plastic and spring clips
- You can choose from several back attachments, including a metal clasp, plastic or spring clip or a magnet mount . A 3M dual lock is included standard with all attachments.