See what’s up ahead & below with the Class I, Div. 1 dual light 325 Lumen Razor FSL
- Class I, Div 1
- 3 light modes – high and low and combo
- Forward light runs 24 hours on low, 7 hours on high
- Forward and downward light run 10 hours
- Downlight eliminates trips, slips, and falls
- 2 lights – a forward beam and a downward beam, combo of both
- Two magnets: one on integrated belt clip and one at base of flashlight
- Drop rating of 2 meters
- Tail cap slot for lanyard connection point
The Razor FSL has a dual-beam that helps to prevent trips, slips and falls and a Class I, Division 1 safety approval. It has two switches: The forward beam switch is placed on the head of the light and the downlight switch is under the head of the light. For the forward light, the switch is pressed once for the high beam and again for the low beam. The user needs only to depress the switch under the head to access the downlight or press a second time for the combo light.
This ergonomically designed flashlight includes 2 magnets for handsfree lighting, one magnet is on the integrated belt clip, and a second magnet is at the base of the light. The light provides technicians with the ability to place the light on a steel surface either pointed down at the ground or forward to illuminate a spot area at a distance.
- Power Source: 3 AA-cell Alkaline Batteries
- Lamp: Advanced LED Technology
- Color: High-Vis Yellow
- Ingress Protection: Waterproof 1 Meter IPX7
- Light Output: High 325 Lumens, Low 125 Lumens, Downlight 150 Lumens, Dual Mode (Forward + Downlight) 300 Lumens
- Peak Beam Intensity: High 14,000 Candela, Low 7,000 Candela, Downlight 1,000 Candela
- Beam Distance: High 236 meters, Low 167 meters, Download 63 meters
- Run Time: High 7 Hours, Low 24 Hours, Download 20 Hours, Dual Mode (Forward + Downlight) 10 Hours
- WEIGHT: 8oz
- LENGTH: 7.125 in.
- WIDTH: 2 in.
- HEIGHT: 2 in.
- UL 913
- Class I Div 1 & 2 A-D
- Class II Div 1 & 2 E-G
- Class III Div 1 & 2
- Model #60170
- #23863: 6.5″ Orange Slip Over Wand
- #60170: Counter display is available to ship loaded and assembled.